Divisional Folks' Webpages with Resource Links
This site has MANY Great Ideas, Strategies, Interventions (Including Data Collection)
Need a Way to Increase Your Child's Success in Life? AIM HIGH! Tips can help
These life-enhancing 101 Tips plant the seeds of future life and academic success in children, particularly tweens and teens, and provide a strong foundation of core values for healthy, happy lives. The Tips are solution-oriented and can be useful in helping your children set goals for success in school and life.
Menu Of Interventions
Article: Does Access Matter?
By Dr. Julie Causten Theoharis
Resources for the Visually Impaired:
Gateway to Special Education, info, strategies...
2IncludeMe - rich pedagogy resources & fosters the use of technology in the classroom to support all learners http://www.2learn.ca/2im/
Assistive Technology Resources
- Leveling the playing field with apps - http://www.scoop.it/t/leveling-the-playing-field-with-apps
Here are some great sites to use for social stories:
- Don't Smear the Poop Social Sftory
- Where to find free social stories
- Free printable social stories
- Free printable social scripts
Positive Behaviour Supports
- How to Support Early Learners with Challenging Behavior https://www.edweb.net/.5a774e09/
- Understanding and Addressing Challenging Behaviors in the Classroom https://www.edweb.net/.5a50bb09/
- Challenging Behaviors in Young Children: What to do When Nothing Else Works https://www.edweb.net/.5a2fd3b5/
- Preschool Children with Challenging Behaviors: What to do When Nothing Else Works
- Putting the FUN back in Functional Routines: Strategies for Students With Autism
- Understanding the Needs of Students with Autism